2009-01-16

My Favorite Blogs*~in Other Class

In the last time, I introduced 3 blogs in my class. Did you access the sites? Today, I'll introduce 3 blogs in other class. They're also good blogs!

1st:Attention Please!
This blog has a lot of pictures and links. I understand well and enjoy reading thanks to these pictures. I like a picture of plain on the back of title. It's so cute! Her articles are so long that I can get a lot of information. Her blog entertains us!

2nd:Teretapi(・ω・)Ponchan
This blog is easy to see because the author often changes font size and font color when making blog. I like colorful blog! What's more, She often uses smiley. How cute it is! I especially like the following smiley.
(^ω^) { Very cute!

3rd:Harurururu~★
I like this blog color. This blog looks so cute because of these colors. Especially I like this green and purple. The author must have good sense. This blog has a lot of articles which are easy to understand. There are good information!

If you want to see these blogs, please access!

0 件のコメント: