2009-01-15

My Favorite Blogs*~in My Class

Everyone has nice blogs! Have you ever seen my friends' blogs? Don't you think they are good? I'll introduce the best 3 blogs which I especially like.

1st:DOOOOOOON!!!
This is DO!'s blog. Her blog uses a lot of colors and I like it. It's easy to see. What's more, it uses many pictures so I can get more information from it. All pictures are so cute and beautiful! She use "!" a lot. It's also good for me.

2nd:Chiiiii*
This is Chucky's blog. There are a lot of information in her articles. Dispite of lots of information, the articles are easy to understand. She uses more than 1 picture in each articles. It's easy to see.

3rd: ARE YOU KO?
This is Ayu's blog. I like her blog's name. How interesting it is! I admire her sense of naming. Her articles are easy to understand. I also like her blogs colors- pink, blown and yellow.

Though I ranked, I like all blogs of my friends!

0 件のコメント: