2008-10-07

My Favorite Movie

Do you like animated films? You may think “They are movies for children”, “We are not children now and we adults aren’t impressed by animations”. If you think so, you need to correct your wrong thought. There are animated films which impresses you! I’ll tell you about them.

The movies I want to introduce are series, and they are titled “Crayon Shinchan”. Have you ever watched them? If you answer “No”, you have heard this title, because Crayon Shinchan is televised. Shinnosuke Nohara is the hero of these stories. He is 5 years old, very curious and aggressive boy, so always troubles his mother. However, in these movies, he becomes very HEROIC!

My favorite Shinchan’s movie is this. In this story, his parents- Misae and Hiroshi become enemies of Shinchan. All adults go to the theme park called “20 Century Exhibition” and live there. Of course, Misae and Hiroshi also do. Kasukabe city, which is the city where the Noharas lives, has no adults. There are only children. The boss of this park plans to gather adults and build “Otona Empire”. He and his friends: Kasukabe Defense Party wants to take back their parents, so they decide to go there. In the climax, Shinchan continues to run and go up stairs. He fall down again and again, but never give up! He stands up soon and begins to run. This scene moved me. I shed tears watching him running.

As I told you, Crayon Shinchan’s movies are not only funny but also moving. What’s more, all of the characters are also amusing and cute- like Buriburizaemon. Many characters amuse us! There are some movies that I haven’t watched yet. I want to watch his actions more. Don’t you think so? If you have interest in this anime, please tell me.

0 件のコメント: